N1996A Agilent Spectrum Analyzer
The N1996A is a 6 GHz Spectrum Analyzer from Agilent. A spectrum analyzer measures the power of spectrums of known and unknown signals. Spectrum analyzers collect information such as the magnitude of an input signal compared to its frequency. As a frequency analyzer, spectrum analyzers’ main use is to document and analyze electrical input signals as well as spectral compositions of other signals.
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 3 GHz or 6 GHz
- Tracking Generator: 10 MHz to 3 GHz or 6 GHz
- Preamplifier to 3 GHz or 6 GHz
- DANL: -156 dBm, nomalized to 1 Hz
- Best-in-class spectrum analyzer dynamic range with +18 dBm TOI
- Overall amplitude accuracy: +- 0.5 dB
- 10% adjustable RBW steps from 10 Hz to 200 kHz, 250 kHz, 300 kHz, 1 MHz, and 5 MHz
The Agilent N1996A CSA spectrum analyzer provides exceptional performance at a reasonable price. The Agilent N1996A has a superior dynamic-range (96 dBc) and unparralleled ease-of-use.