N3383A Agilent Network Analyzer
- 300 kHz to 9 GHz
- 143 dB dynamic range with direct receiver access
- < 0.002 dB of trace noise at 1 kHz IFBW
- < 26 µs/point measurement speed
- 32 measurement channels with up to 16,001 points per channel
- Windows 2000 Operating System
The Agilent N3383A vector network analyzer is a member of the PNA Series network analyzer platform and provides the combination of speed and precision for the demanding needs of today's component test requirements. The PNA Series meets this testing challenge by providing the right combination of fast sweep speeds, wide dynamic range, low trace noise and flexible connectivity. The Agilent N3383A is a three-port network analyzer that offers many optional capabilities to custom fit the analyzer to meet your application requirements. Full three-port error correction ensures outstanding accuracy.