N4694D Agilent Keysight HP Calibrator Module
- Precision 2-port microwave ECal module with high accuracy
- Frequency coverage from 10 MHz to 67 GHz or DC to 67 GHz (Option 0DC)
- Fast, easy, and accurate full two-port calibration
- Supports 1.85 mm connectors
- Available in male/male (option M0M), female/female (option F0F), and male/female (option M0F) connector configurations
- Direct control from Agilent HP Keysight vector network analyzers via USB
The Agilent HP Keysight N4694D microwave electronic calibration (ECal) module makes calibration of Agilent HP Keysight vector network analyzers fast, easy and accurate. The N4694D is a precision 2-port ECal module that supports 1.85 mm connectors up to 67 GHz. Select either female-female, male-male, or female-male connectors. The plastic storage case for the N4694D is included for securing your ECal module and accessories.
The N4694D Option 0DC extends the calibration frequency range down to DC, which is beneficial for broadband device modeling or time domain and signal integrity analysis using enhanced time domain-analysis on the Keysight network analyzers.
This ECal module is an ideal solution for calibrating vector network analyzers. Performing a full two-port calibration takes less than half the time and number of connections versus traditional mechanical cal kits. The operator simply connects the ECal module to the vector network analyzer via USB and the firmware controls the rest, thus reducing the chance for operator error. Wear and tear on connectors is reduced as well, lowering repair costs on both the test port connectors and calibration standards.