N4877A Agilent Keysight HP Communication Analyzer
- Operates from 50 Mb/s to 32 Gb/s providing important headroom for forward error correction and proprietary rates
- Tunable loop bandwidth up to 20 MHz and selectable peaking for to meet industry standards
- Clock and auxiliary clock output with residual jitter as low as 100 fs rms for precision waveform analysis with the 86100 Digital Communications Analyzer
- Built-in demultiplexer generates subrate data streams for economical BER testing
- Sensitive data input for small signals
- Easy to use graphical user interface via USB connection to a PC
The N4877A Clock Data Recovery is designed to operate over from 50 Mb/s to 32 Gb/s. The wide data rate range allows testing of emerging standards like 100GbE and 32GFC while covering existing lower speed standards. The 16G option operating up to 16.5 Gb/s is ideal for 16GFC as well as computer standards like USB 3.0, SATA, SAS and PCIe including PCIe gen4.
|Manufacturer||Agilent, HP, Keysight|
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.