N5K 3PP54I Fluke Power Analyzer
The N5K 3PP54I is a Power Analyzer from Fluke. A power analyzer, or power quality analyzer, can take accurate measurements of direct current DC, alternating current AC, voltages, phase rotations, and power in many different types of electronic equipment. Engineers can test power supplies, industrial machinery, motor drivers, home appliances, and office equipment with used and refurbished power analyzers.
- Compact, high precision power analyzers – easy to carry and save working space.
- Simple user interface ensures easy, intuitive operation.
- Standard configurations allow users to specify the exact functionality required for their own unique application.
- Accurately display dynamic events on all phases at exactly the same point in time with simultaneous parallel acquisition of all phases.
- All inputs are galvanically isolated to avoid short circuits in all applications.
- Voltage, current and power harmonics up to the 40th.
- FFT analysis, vector diagram display, recorder function and Digital Oscilloscope (DSO) mode included.
- User-selectable average time – from 15 ms up to 3600 s – for dynamic measurements.
- 4 MB on-board memory for storage of measured values.
- RS232 and USB available as standard; optional IEEE 488/Ethernet available.
- Optional process interface available to measure torque and speed with external sensors; includes four analog outputs for easy use on motor and drive applications.
- 341 kHz or 1 MHz sample rates for detailed signal analysis.
- Bandwidth from DC to 3 MHz / 10 MHz for reliable measurement precision.
- Includes Fluke NormaView PC software for setup, data download, analysis & report writing.
- Power supply cable
- 5.7“ / 144 mm color display
- Internal printer
- RS232/USB interface for data download
- Space for six power-phases and options
- Fluke NormaView PC software
- User’s manual
- Test certificate
- Calibration values
Fluke N5K 3PP54I: Providing the highest bandwidth on the market, this Power Analyzer is the ideal test and analysis tool for the development of frequency converters and lighting equipment. Features include: 3 to 6 power phases, optional internal printer, and all of the Fluke Norma 4000 features and functionality described above.
The image is for reference only.