N6733A Agilent DC Power Supply
The N6733A is a 50 W, 20 V, 2.5 A, DC Power Supply from Agilent. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 0-20V
- Current: 0-2.5A
- Power: 50W
- Part of N6700 Low Profile Modular Power System
- Programmable voltage and current
- Read-back of voltage and current
- Overvoltage, Overcurrent, Overtemperature protection
- Outputs can be connected in series or parallel
- Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments (SCPI)
- VXI plug & play drivers and IVI-COM drivers
The Agilent N6733A is a 50 W basic DC power module that provides programmable voltage and current, measurement and protection features at a very economical price, making these modules suitable to power the DUT or to provide power for ATE system resources such as fixture control. This module is used in both the small, multiple output 1U high Agilent N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System (for ATE systems) and the multiple output Agilent N6705 DC Power Analyzer (for bench testing). GPIB, LAN, USB, and LXI Class C compliance are standard.
Select from more than 20 different DC power modules, ranging in capability from basic to high precision, and in power from 20 - 300 W.