N9000A Agilent Analyzer
The N9000A is a analyzer from Agilent. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- 9 kHz to 3 or 7.5 GHz; internal preamplifier options up to 7.5 GHz
- Optional built-in tracking generator 3 or 6 GHz
- 10 MHz (standard), 25 MHz (optional) analysis bandwidth
- ±0.5 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- +17 dBm third order intercept (TOI)
- -163 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
- -66 dB W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range (with noise correction on)
Measurement Application & Software
- CXA supports over 25 measurement applications, covering cellular communication, wireless connectivity, digital video, and general purpose.
- Advanced analysis of up to 70 signal formats, software runs inside the CXA.
- Agilent's PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
Automation & Communication Interface
- LXI class C compliant, SCPI, and IVI-COM
- USB 2.0, 1000 Base-T LAN, GPIB
- Programming remote language compatibility with ESA and other X-Series
- Common X-Series user interface / Open Windows® XP operating system
A great low-cost signal analyzer surpasses the basics and covers what's essential. That's the strength of the CXA signal analyzer, the leading low-cost tool for essential signal characterization. Its capabilities provide a foundation for cost-effective testing and seamless integration with the other X-Series models. The CXA is also an excellent teaching tool for RF technology and signal analysis. Get must-have capability with X-Series expandability in the CXA - and master the essentials. The CXA signal analyzer is a member of the X-Series, which is an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements, and software. It gives you the flexibility to satisfy your business and technical requirements across multiple products and programs —now and in the future.