N9010A Agilent Analyzer
The N9010A is an EXA Signal Analyzer from Agilent.
- 9 kHz to 3.6 , 7.0, 13.6 or 26.5 GHz
- Up to 300% faster than other economy class spectrum and signal analyzers
- 10 MHz (standard), 25 MHz (optional) analysis bandwidth
- ±0.27 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- +13 dBm third order intercept (TOI)
- -146 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
- -73 dBc W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range (with noise correction on)
- LXI class C compliant, SCPI and IVI-COM
- USB 2.0, 1000Base-T LAN, GPIB
- Programming remote language compatibility with PSA, 8566/68, and 856x
- Common X-Series user interface / Open Windows® XP operating system
- Advanced analysis of more than 70 signal formats, software runs inside the EXA
The economy-class EXA is the fastest way to maximize throughput on the production line. From measurement speed to code compatibility, it makes every millisecond count and helps you reduce your overall cost of test. They can’t predict the future, but Keysight Agilent HP can help you shape it with our future-ready test assets. The X-Series is an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. It gives you the flexibility to satisfy your business and technical requirements across multiple products and programs—now and in the future.