NSG432 Schaffner ESD Gun
The NSG432 is an ESD gun from Schaffner. An ESD Gun, also known as an ESD simulator is used to test devices with an electrostatic discharge.
- Discharge voltage: 2 to 25 kV (0.2 - 2.5kV optional)
- Polarity: positive/negative (depending on discharge network)
- Discharge capacitor Cs: 150 pF ± 10%
- Discharge resistor Rd: 330 ohms ± 10%
- Operating modes: single/repetitive discharge
- Rise time (air discharge): < 1 ns for voltages < 8 kV
- Rise time (with contact discharge adapter): 0.7 - 1 ns
The pistol-shaped Schaffner NSG435 ESD simulator for IEC 61000-4-2 is designed to sit comfortably in the operator’s hand, with current operating conditions constantly displayed and clearly visible.
The Schaffner NSG 435’s microprocessor-based controller and multifunction keypad provide the operator with instant access to its comprehensive range of built-in functions. The LCD panel continuously displays the operating status and all user-selected test parameters.