NSG600 Schaffner Transient Generator
- Operating section with microprocessor for the whole system. (Menu control with function keys and LCD indicator)
- Mains connection with central plug- in supply. (Change- over 110/220V on the main frame)
- Test object connection with pulse decoupling (mains socket exchangeable).
- Connection for RS232C remote control.
- Space for maximum 4 plug- ins of standard width or 2 plug-ins double width.
The multi-purpose Schaffner NSG600 plug- in system enables simulation of the very different types of interference, which occur on AC and DC networks. Data line testing is also possible. The system consists of the basic NSG600 unit and various plug -ins. All functions can be remotely controlled via a microprocessor.