NSG650 Schaffner Transient Generator
The NSG650 is a transient generator from Schaffner. Transient generators simulate transient signals that are used to test the immunity of electrical and electronic components.
- Produces hybrid pulses of the shape 1.2/50us (open circuit) and 8/20us (short circuit) as well as a 0.5us/100 kHz damped oscillation
- All the functions of the instrument are controlled and monitored by a microprocessor
- No front panel controls are provided, as all functions are controlled via the PC (not included)with the NSG650 operating software
- IBM-compatible with min. 640kB of memory
- Serial RS232C (COM1) port Instrument supply