OFP2-200-SI/GLD Fluke Networks Fiber
- Tapitive user interface puts advanced data analysis, easy set up and operation at the fingertips of technicians of all skill levels
- SmartLoop OTDR enables automated testing and analysis of two fibers in a single test, eliminating the need to travel to the far end of the connection to perform tests
- Splitter detection for automated discovery of splitters. Up to 3 cascaded splitters may be found or manually configured
- Macrobend detection for automatic identification of bends
- Test times as short as two seconds in Quick Test Mode
- Quick test data center fiber with pre-programmed settings
Fluke Networks' OptiFiber Pro Series OTDRs are designed to make every level of user more efficient whether working in data centers, outside plant, FTTx or PON applications. Novice users can set up and shoot traces in no time by using the Auto OTDR function which analyzes the fiber under test and then chooses appropriate settings. The EventMap feature analyzes traces like an expert, calculating overall loss and reflectance, indicating events such as splices, splitters bends and connectors. Experts can use these settings as the starting point for the Expert Manual Mode to experiment with the trace and uncover details of interest. OptiFiber Pro features an advanced touchscreen interface with pinch and zoom for analysis that's not only deep, but simple to master.
OptiFiber Pro's patented SmartLoop capability enables automated testing and analysis of two fibers in a single test in compliance with standards requirements. Not only does this cut the testing time by at least half, but it also allows the tech to immediately see bi-directional averaged test results without moving the OTDR to the far end or using external software.
As a member of the Versiv family, OptiFiber Pro o0ffers a single user interface to cover a wide variety of fiber types and wavelengths: 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550 and 1625 nm along with optional modules for copper and Tier 1 (optical loss) certification and fiber inspection. A single report for an entire job can quickly be generated for all supported media types using the industry standard LinkWare software.
- Taptive user interface puts advanced data analysis, easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of technicians of all skill levels.
- SmartLoop OTDR enables automated testing and analysis of two fibers in a single test, eliminating the need to travel to the far end of the connection to perform tests.
- Multiple wavelengths support a variety of applications: 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625 nm.
- Splitter detection for automated discovery of splitters. Up to 3 cascaded splitters may be found or manually configured.
- Macrobend detection for automatic identification of bends.
- Expert Manual Mode - simplifies experimentation which allows you to zero in on the part of the trace that interests you.
- Ability to edit or add events - Add 0 dB events, such as perfect splices, not seen by the OTDR or change an event to the correct type: APC connector, a splice or loss event.
- Span a portion of a link - allows you to select a segment of fiber for analysis within a longer segment. Span allows you to test only the portion for which you are responsible.
- Stackable results and batch processing of traces. When testing many identical fibers at a time, batch processing allows users to look at multiple traces and stack them to spot differences and/or batch edit events quickly.
- Compatible with LinkWare Live. LinkWare Live enables you to easily track job progress, get real-time access to results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare PC Cable Test Management Software.