OFP2-CFP-QI Fluke Networks Fiber
- Includes Versiv mainframe, Quad OTDR, Quad OLTS, Inspection Camera and Wi-Fi
- OptiFiber Pro OTDR
- Full OTDR capability that certifies fiber performance based on industry standards or customer specifications
- Complaint with ISO and TIA standards
- Troubleshoot datacenter fiber links with short patch cables and many connectors because of ultra short dead zones
- Easily characterize all connectors, splices and areas of high loss with graphical EventMap view
- Pass/Fail certification of fiber optic connector endfaces
- CertiFiber Pro OLTS
- 3 second Autotest optical loss measurement of two fibers at two wavelengths with distance measurement and optical loss budget calculation
- Automatic Pass/Fail analysis to industry standards or custom test limits
- Double ended Pass/Fail certification of fiber optic connector endfaces
As enterprise networks and datacenter architectures evolve, IT infrastructure administrators demand better OTDR technology to maintain fiber network performance. Many OTDRs (Optical Time Domain Reflectometers) used for fiber troubleshooting are designed for carriers and contain cumbersome and complicated features that enterprise users don’t need. Few OTDRs are built with features and usability for enterprise network engineers, SAN designers and cable installers.
As enterprises consume more storage resources and adopt higher bandwidth (40G, 100G) datacenter architectures, the resilience of the cabling infrastructure becomes highly dependent upon maintenance tools to ensure fiber reliability. OptiFiber Pro is the industry’s first purpose-built OTDR that meets the unique challenges of an enterprise fiber infrastructure. With its simple Taptive user interface and powerful feature set, the OptiFiber Pro turns anyone into an efficient and expert premise fiber troubleshooter or installer.