OPTIVIEW SERIES III Fluke Analyzer
The OPTIVIEW SERIES III is an analyzer from Fluke. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- Display: LCD touch screen, 800 x 600 pixels, active color panel, CCFT back-light and bezel, touch pad
- LED Indicators: 16 (21 with external battery)
- Battery: Internal battery Lithium Ion 11.1 V DC (nominal), 2 Ah; External battery Lithium Ion 11.1 V DC (nominal), 6 Ah
- AC: External AC adapter/battery charger AC input: 120 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 A DC output: 15 V, 4.0 A
- Communication and accessory ports: 3 USB, 1 PC Card type II, 1 VGA out 15-pin connector
- Network analysis ports: RJ-45 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet, fiber 100/1000BASE-X SFP GBIC
- Management port: 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ-45) Ethernet
- Application Troubleshooting
- Expert Option validates network services, application connectivity and provides detailed application flow analysis
- IPv6 Analysis Option provides a complete inventory of IPv6 networks and devices, applications using IPv6, router advertisements and tunneling protocols
- Wireless LAN Infrastructure
- Analysis Option identifies Wireless LAN Controllers, Lightweight AP's, Intelligent AP's and wireless clients - from the wired side of the network
The powerful new Fluke Networks OptiView Series III Network Analyzers gives you a clear view of your entire enterprise–providing visibility into every piece of hardware, every application, and every connection on your network.
Chose the Integrated Network Analyzer for portable all-in-one analysis which offers vision and capabilities to help you:
- Deploy new technologies and applications
- Manage and validate infrastructure changes
- Solve network and application performance issues
- Secure network from internal threats
The Fluke Optiview Series III shows you where your network stands today and helps you accurately assess its readiness for the changes you need to make.