P5205A Tektronix Differential Probe
The P5205A is a Differential Probe from Tektronix. A differential probe is an active probe that has two inputs. A negative and positive input along with a ground lead that drives a 50 Ohm cable to transmit the output ot a digital oscilloscope channel.
- 1.3 kV Differential
- 1 kV to Ground (Each Channel)
- 50X / 500X Attenuation
- Excellent Signal Fidelity
- Easy Connection to ICs and Bus Bars
- Safe for User and DUT
- Power From TekProbe Interface
- Overrange Indicator
- Safety Certified
- Switchable Attenuation
- Switchable Bandwidth Limit
- Includes: 2 hook clips, 2 alligator clips, 2 pincer clips, 2 extension cables
- Floating measurements
- Switching power supply design
- Motor drive design
- Electronic ballast design
- CRT display design
- Power converter design and service
- Power device evaluation
The P5205A can be used with any oscilloscope and enables users to safely make measurements of floating circuits with their oscilloscope grounded. The P5205A Active Differential Probe converts floating signals to low-voltage ground-referenced signals that can be displayed safely and easily on any ground-referenced oscilloscope.
The P5205A probes are equipped with the Tektronix TekProbe® interface which communicates scale information to the oscilloscope. Direct connections can be made to oscilloscopes configured with the TekProbe® interface or to any oscilloscope when used with the 1103 TekProbe® Power Supply.