P6015A Tektronix Voltage Probe
The P6015A is a new Voltage Probe from Tektronix.
- High Voltage: 20 kV DC / 40 kV Peak (100ms Pulse Width)
- High Bandwidth: DC to 75 MHz
- Silicone Dielectric
- Optional 1000X Readout Coding
- Wide Compensation Range (7 to 49 pF)
- Heavy-duty Versatile Ground Lead and Alligator Clip
- Includes: Hook probe tip; banana plug tip; crocodile clip – plugs onto ground lead; ground lead; carrying case; instruction manual.
- Power supply design
- Design motor drive
- Electronic ballast
- Power semiconductors
- Switch mode control
- UPS systems
- Power converters
For heavy-duty high-performance measurements of voltages over 2.5 kV, the P6015A is the industry standard. You can measure DC voltages up to 20 kVRMSand pulses up to 40 kV (peak, 100 ms duration). The 75 MHz bandwidth enables you to capture fast, high-voltage signals.
The P6015A uses an environmentally safe silicone compound for a dielectric and never needs refilling. Other features include: A 7-49 pF compensation range, small compensation box that fits on adjacent amplifier inputs, and a readout option for use with most Tektronix digital scopes. With the readout option, displayed voltage amplitude values will be the actual signal value rather than understated by a factor of 1,000.