P6101B Tektronix Voltage Probe
The P6101B is a new Voltage Probe from Tektronix. Use an electrical probe to test equipment and measure currents and voltages. Probes are an integral part of any electrical power testing toolbox to ensure accurate measurements, reliability, and safety. Use a high-voltage probe meter for voltages of 0 to 40,000 direct current (VDC).
- Bandwidth: 15 MHz
- Attenuation: 1X
- System input resistance: 1 MΩ
- Input capacitance (Typical): 100 pF
- Input RMS: 300 VRMS CAT II
- Molded passive voltage probes
- Single-piece, molded rubber body
- Lightweight ergonomic design
- 10-times improvement in durability
- HYBRID/SMT circuitry on multi-layer circuit board for improved performance and reliability
- New stronger, replaceable probe tip
- Safety certification UL3111-2-031, CSA1010.2.031, EN61010-2-031, IEC61010-2-031
The P6101B probe is designed to complement the Tektronix family of portable DSO and ART instruments. The core of each probe's performance is supplied by a Tektronix HYBRID/SMT device.