P6109B Tektronix Voltage Probe
The P6109B is a used Voltage Probe from Tektronix. Use an electrical probe to test equipment and measure currents and voltages. Probes are an integral part of any electrical power testing toolbox to ensure accurate measurements, reliability, and safety. Use a high-voltage probe meter for voltages of 0 to 40,000 direct current (VDC).
- Attenuation: 10x
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- Probe Type: Passive, Voltage
- Safety Category: CAT I 400 V AC, CAT II 300 V AC
- Safety Category Level: CAT I, CAT II
- Safety Category Voltage: 300 V AC, 400 V AC
- Lighter in weight, more comfortable to hold and more reliable than modular probe styles
- The probes' replaceable tips are designed to withstand up to 20 pounds of force
- Patented integral strain relief allows complete freedom of movement while providing superior cable flex
- Each probe has received UL safety certification and meets MIL-T-28800, Class 3, environment specifications - something portable scope users will appreciate
The Tektronix P6109B probe is a 100 MHz oscilloscope probe designed with a resilient, molded rubber body that is virtually indestructible.