P6114B Tektronix Voltage Probe
- 10X, 400 MHz, 300 V CAT II
- Molded Passive Voltage Probes
- Single Piece, Molded Rubber Body
- Lightweight Ergonomic Design
- 10-times Improvement in Durability
- HYBRID/SMT Circuitry on Multilayer Circuit Board for Improved Performance and Reliability
- New Stronger, Replaceable Probe Tip
- Safety Certification
- UL3111-2-031, CSA1010.2.031, EN61010-2-031, IEC61010-2-031
- Miniature Probe Tip Compatible with a Wide Range of Tektronix Accessories and Adapters
- Mixture of High, Medium, and Low-frequency General-purpose Relative Measurements
- Engineering and Design
The P6114B probe is designed to complement Tektronix' family of portable DSO and ART instruments. Passive voltage probes are the most commonly used oscilloscope probe. The core of each probe's performance is supplied by a Tektronix HYBRID/SMT device.
Other specialty probes expand the range and functionality of an oscilloscope as a measurement system, but a general purpose, passive voltage probe is the working end of the oscilloscope, a tool used every day by engineers and technicians.