P6245 Tektronix Active Probe
- Lower DUT loading (≤1 pF/1 M probe loading)
- Direct and easy access to SMDs
- Access DUT signals and scope bandwidth for TDS600/700/3000/5000/6000/7000 and CSA7000 scopes up to 1 GHz bandwidths
- > 1.5 GHz Bandwidth (Typical, Probe Only)
- < 1 pF Input Capacitance
- 1 MΩ Input Resistance
- Direct Access to SMDs as Small as 0.5 mm Pitch
- Measures CMOS, BiCMOS, ECL, GaAs and TTL Logic
- High-speed Digital Systems Design
- Component Design/Characterization
- Manufacturing Engineering and Test
- Educational Research
The P6245 Active probe provides the electrical and mechanical performance required for today’s digital systems designs. No additional power supplies or cables are required when used with TEKPROBE BNC oscilloscopes. The Tek P6245 probe achieves high-speed signal acquisition and low circuit loading, required for solving today’s problems faced by designers.
The small compact probe head and versatile attachment accessories allow direct connection to the device under test. The P6245 and P6243 Active Probes provide scope bandwidth at the probe tip for the TDS500/600/700; the P6243 provides scope bandwidth at the probe tip for the TDS3000 Series scope up to 1 GHz bandwidth.