P6247 Tektronix Differential Probe
The P6247 is a 1 GHz Differential Probe from Tektronix.
- ≥1.0 GHz Bandwidth
- Low Input Capacitance: <1 pF Differential
- Probe Input Connector: Two Standard 0.025 in./0.63 mm (0.1 in. center) Square Pin Receptacle (Female)
- Electrostatic Discharge Tolerant (IEC 801-2)
- Connects to TEKPROBE™ BNC Interface on TDS Series Oscilloscopes or Other Instruments Using 1103 TEKPROBE® Power Supply
- For Use with Oscilloscopes, Spectrum or Network Analyzers
- >60 dB (1000:1) Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR)
- Small Probe Head Allows Easy Probing of SMDs
- Communications (Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE-1394, Fibre Channel)
- Semiconductor Characterization (RAMBUS)
- Disk Drive Read Channel Design
- Communication Pulse Shape Compliance
- Jitter, Cross-Talk, BERT Measurements
- Location of Ground Bounce
The Tektronix P6247 Differential Probe enables users to make time domain or frequency domain measurements on high bandwidth signals commonly found in disk drive, digital IC design (RAMBUS) and communication applications (Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE-1394 Firewire and Fibre Channel).
The P6247 is ideal for design verification of disk drive read channel electronics and timing analysis for troubleshooting ground bounce problems associated with high speed logic.
The P6247 can also be used for pulse shape or cross talk compliance testing of high speed communication signals.