P6251 Tektronix Differential Probe
The P6251 is a Differential Probe from Tektronix.
Outstanding Electrical Performance
- 1 GHz Probe Bandwidth
- <1 pF Differential Input Capacitance
- 1 MΩ Differential Input Resistance
- ±42 V (DC + pk AC) Differential Input Voltage
- > 18 dB CMRR (at 250 MHz 50X Attenuation)
- Selectable Bandwidth Limiting Filters
- DC Reject
Versatile DUT Connectivity
- Small Compact Probe Head for Probing Small Geometry Circuit Elements
- Straight Pin, Square Pin, Solder Down, Variable Pitch Standard Accessories
- Robust Design for Reliability
- Provides Automatic Units Scaling and Readout on the Oscilloscope Display
- Connect directly to TDS5000 and other TekProbe™ interface oscilloscopes, or to TekConnect® oscilloscopes using TCA-BNC adapter
The P6251 High Voltage Differential Probe provides excellent high-speed electrical and mechanical performance required for today’s Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS), CAN/LIN Bus, and high-speed digital system designs.
Specifically designed for use with and direct connection to Tektronix oscilloscopes with either the TekVPI™ probe interface, or TekProbe BNC Interface.