P6316 Tektronix Logic Probe
The P6316 is a new logic probe from Tektronix. Use an electrical probe to test equipment and measure currents and voltages. Probes can use pulse waveforms to test components without removing them from circuits with in-circuit capabilities.
- One, 16-channel digital probe
- Threshold Accuracy: ±(100 mV + 3% of threshold)
- Threshold Range: ±20 V
- Maximum nondestructive input signal to probe: ±40 V
- Minimum signal swing: 500 mV
- Input resistance: 101 kΩ
- Input capacitance: 8.0 pF
- Operating: 0 °C to +50 °C (+32 °F to +122 °F)
- Nonoperating: -40 °C to +71 °C (-40 °F to +160 °F)
- Operating: 3,000 m (9,843 ft) maximum
- Nonoperating: 12,000 m (39,370 ft) maximum
- Pollution Degree: 2, Indoor use only
- 5% to 95% relative humidity
The P6316 MSO probe offers two eight-channel pods to simplify connecting to your device. This unique probe design offers two eight-channel pods, simplifying the process of connecting to the device-under-test. When connecting to square pins, the P6316 can connect directly to 8×2 square pin headers spaced on tenth-inch centers. When more attachment flexibility is required, you can use the included flying lead sets and grabbers to clip onto surface mount devices or test points. The P6316 offers outstanding electrical characteristics applying only 8 pF of capacitive loading with 101 kΩ input impedance.