PA-41 Wandel Goltermann Communication Analyzer
- Interface: G.703
- Framed Modes: Internal, Through, Unframed
- Outputs: Balanced 3-pin CF connector
- Unbalanced Universal Versacon 9 connector adaptable to all commercially available connector systems
- Digital Line Codes HDB3, AMI, NRZ
- Bit Rate: 2048 kbit/s
- Co-directional bit rate: 64 to 512 kbit/s
- Clook Source: Internal
- External from received Signal RxA or RxB
- Clock deviation: +150 ppm in 1 ppm steps
The Wandel Goltermann PA-41 Frame/Signaling Analyzer is a field service instrument designed for commissioning, maintenance and trouble-shooting 2Mbit/s circuits.
The PA-41 is a combined frame and signaling analyzer and has two receivers allowing both directions of a 2 Mbit/s circuit to be monitored simultaneously. The instrument also has one transmitter for frame generation.