PAM-840 Com-Power Preamplifier
The PAM-840 is a 40 GHz preamplifier from Com-Power.
- Broadband - 18 GHz - 40 GHz
- High Gain - 25 dB typical
- Gain Flatness - ± 2.5 dB.
- Frequency - 18 GHz - 40 GHz
- Typical Gain - 25 dB
- Flatness - ± 2.5 dB
- Noise Figure - < 4 dB
- VSWR (Input / Output) - 2.5: 1 / 2.5: 1
- P1dB Comp - +6 dBm min.
- Input power handling - +10 dBm CW
- Operating Power - 6 VDC 500 mA
- Impedance - 50 Ω
- Connector type - K type
- Size - 7.5" x 5" x 3" (9 x13 x 7.6 cm)
The Com-Power PAM-840 is a broadband, high gain, bench top microwave preamplifier specifically made for EMC emissions testing applications. It also can be used for other applications that require signal amplification within its operating range. It has an operating frequency range of 18 GHz to 40 GHz. The PAM-840 has a gain variation of less than 2.5 dB for the entire frequency range with noise figure of less than 3.7 dB, which the PAM-840 a good bench top instrument for increasing measurement sensitivity of analyzers and receivers to low amplitude signals.