PCR500LA Kikusui AC Source
The PCR500LA is a 500 VA AC Source from Kikusui. AC Sources supply AC voltage and current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. applications include Research, Design, ATE applications, and QA to name a few.
- AFV-P-600A Preen AC SourceCondition: NewAmps: 15 AFrequency: 1 kHzPhase: 1Power (VA): 600 VAVolts: 310 V$2,450.00
- AFV-P-600B Preen AC SourceCondition: NewAmps: 15 AFrequency: 500 HzPhase: 1Power (VA): 600 VAVolts: 310 V$2,150.00
- AFV-P-1250B Preen AC SourceCondition: NewAmps: 30 AFrequency: 500 HzPhase: 1Power (VA): 1.25 kVAVolts: 310 V$3,000.00
- AFV-P-1250A Preen AC SourceCondition: NewAmps: 30 AFrequency: 1 kHzPhase: 1Power (VA): 1.25 kVAVolts: 310 V$3,250.00
- Output Capacity: Single-phase, 500VA
- Output Current: 5A/2.5A
- Input Power: 1 kVA
- Input Current: 12A/6A or less
- High-stability, high-quality output with high-speed linear amplifier
- Full range of measuring functions and supports both AC and DC outputs
- Diverse power line abnormality simulation functions
- RS-232C and remote control interface are standard
- Expandable to single-phase/single-phase, three-wire or single-phase/three-phase switchable system
The Kikusui PCR500LA is a multifunctional AC power supply. The PCR500LA is equipped with an RS-232C interface and a dedicated remote control external interface as standard (GPIB is optional), allowing you to access all of the system's functions from a PC.