PEL-2004A Instek DC Electronic Load
The PEL-2004A is a DC Electronic Load from Instek. Simulate loading on an electronic circuit including power supply testing, ATE applications, LED testing, and more.
- 4 - slot mainframe with master control unit to hold 4 load modules. (Modules Not Included)
- Mainframe Units require at least 1 Module unit to function
- Multi-mainframe link up to 5 mainframes in a system
- Sequence function to do high Efficient load simulations
- Flexible configuration with mainframes and plug-in modules
- Multiple independent load inputs up to 8 channels in a mainframe
- Parallel connection of inputs for increased load capacity
- Parallel connection of inputs for static and dynamic tests
- OPP/OCP/OVP/OTP protections
- External channel control/monitoring via an analog control connector
- Multi-Interface USB Device / Host, RS-232C, and GPIB (Optional)
- Power Cable
- CD ROM Contains PEL-2000A Series Electronic DC Load User Manual
- Programming Manual and USB Driver
The Instek PEL-2004A is a 4-Slot Mainframe with a master control unit made to hold 4 Load Modules. The modularized structure of the PEL-2000A Series allows any combination of mainframe and load module to be integrated into a custom-tailored system.
For higher load capacities, mainframes can be linked together in parallel with standard MIL 20-pin connectors. A maximum of 5 mainframes, including one master and 4 slaves can be chained together to create a local load capacity of 7kW for high current and high power applications. Using 4 dual channel load modules, PEL-2004A is able to test 8 power supply outputs simultaneously.