- Operating Voltage (DC) : 1.5V- 150V
- Current: 35 A
- Power: 175 W
- Operating Mode: C.C/C.V/C.R/C.P/CC+CV/CR+CV/CP+CV
- Parallel Connection of Inputs for Higher Capacity (Max : 9,450W)
- Support of High Slew Rate: Max 16A/us
- Run Program Function (GO/NO GO Test)
- Sequence Function for High Efficient Load Simulations
- Commands are Compatible With Kikusui PLZ-4W Model
- Dynamic (Switching) Function: 0.0166 Hz-20 kHz
- Soft Start Function: Off/On (1- 200ms, Res: 1ms)
- Adjustable OCP/OVP/OPP/UVP Setting
- Short Circuit Function
- Timer Function : Elapsed Time of Load on
- Cut Off Time (Auto Load Off Timer): 1s to 999h 59min 59s or Off
- External Channel Control/Monitoring Via Analog Control Connector
- Setup Memories: 100 sets
- 3.5 Inch TFT LCD Display
- Multi Interface: USB 2.0 Device/Host, RS-232, GPIB (Optional)
- Product’s output characteristics assessment for power supplies
- Battery discharge tests
- Quality verification and susceptibility tests for electronic components such as power switch, relay, connector, and fuse, etc.
- High voltage solar panel
The Instek PEL-3021, a single-channel, programmable D.C. electronic load with 0.01mA current resolution and 16A/μs current Slew Rate, is very ideal for testing server power supply and SPS (Switching Power Supply) for commercial and industrial computers. For a heavy-duty device like cloud ecosystem running 24-hour nonstop operations, a stable and high-power power supply, is required to maintain the normal operation of server, Hub, and the equipment of data storage and internet communications.
Owing to the increasing demand of data transmission and large scale data storage of telecommunications systems, the infrastructure of internet communications is in the pace of rapid expansion. This has greatly boosted the market demand of telecommunications equipment powered by power supply of 2000W and above. The flexible power combination of PEL-3021 meets the test requirements of present high-power power supply.
With respect to battery testing applications such as rechargeable battery or electrical tools, battery module and automobile battery, PEL-3000 has three stand-alone models to offer including 175W, 350W, l050W and l050W. By connecting Booster 2100W units with master units, the maximum load capacity of the whole system can reach 9, 450W. Hence, the PEL-3000 Series fulfills various power testing requirements including medium to low power or high-power power supply.
The PEL-3000 Series has seven operating modes and three operating functions. Among the seven operating modes, four of them are basic operating modes, including constant current, constant voltage, constant resistance, and constant power, and the other three are advanced operating modes including constant current + constant voltage, constant resistance + constant voltage, and constant power + constant voltage. Users must first select operating mode and then operating function based upon the test requirements. Static, Dynamic and Sequence operating functions can be applied to different testing conditions including a fixed load level, switching between two levels or switching among more than two levels. Sequence function is divided into Fast Sequence and Normal Sequence according to the test time of each step. Both Dynamic and Sequence are to assist users to simulate the genuine load change. For instance, PEL-3000 can simulate HEV current consumption to make sure that automobile battery can supply HEV with sufficient power need on the road. By so doing, manufacturers can elevate product quality adreliability.