PLZ1002W Kikusui DC Electronic Load
The PLZ1002W is a 1000 watt DC electronic load from Kikusui. Simulate loading on an electronic circuit including power supply testing, ATE applications, LED testing, and more.
- Volts: 110
- Amps: 200
- Power: 1000 Watts
- Constant power mode useful for battery discharge tests
- Setting of various conditions Variable rise/fall time function
- Sequence function that allows complicated current simulations
- Setup function and backup memories
- Remote sensing that compensates precisely for set values
- Trigger signal output useful for waveform monitoring
- Three-memory function and switching function
- Soft-start function that suppresses output voltage distortion
- Short-circuit function that allows instantaneous setting of the maximum current
- Parallel operations that offer increased current and power capacities
The Kikusui PLZ1002W is a 1000 Watt, 110 Volt, 200 Amp DC Electronic Load. The PLZ-3W Series is composed of system electronic loads used either in characteristic or lifetime tests of a variety of DC voltage sources such as switching power supplies and primary and secondary batteries, or as burn in loads. Instruments in the PLZ Series have four operation modes: "constant current", "constant resistance", "constant voltage", and "constant power".