PLZ153W Kikusui DC Electronic Load
The PLZ153W is a 150 watt DC electronic load from Kikusui. Simulate loading on an electronic circuit including power supply testing, ATE applications, LED testing, and more.
- Voltage: 120V
- Current: 30A
- Power: 150W
- Constant power mode useful for battery discharge tests
- Setting of various conditions Variable rise/fall time function
- Sequence function that allows complicated current simulations
- Setup function and backup memories
- Remote sensing that compensates precisely for set values
- Trigger signal output useful for waveform monitoring
- Three-memory function and switching function
- Soft-start function that suppresses output voltage distortion
- Short-circuit function that allows instantaneous setting of the maximum current
- Parallel operations that offer increased current and power capacities
The PLZ153W is a programmable, microprocessor-based, 150w Electronic Load. It is rated for up to 120V and 30A. It features four operating modes: constant current, constant voltage, constant resistance, and constant power.
The PLZ153W is simplicity itself to use. The jog/shuttle knob ramps output parameters up or down while readback is displayed on the backlit LCD display. Output connections are via knurled screws on the front panel or through-bolt on the rear panel. The PLZ153W is ideal for testing of DC power supplies and batteries. An IEEE-488 interface is available optionally for remote control applications.