PM5131 Philips Function Generator
The PM5131 is a Function Generator from Philips. A function generator is a type of signal generator people use to generate many kinds of electrical waveforms over a range of frequencies. A function generator is a type of electronic test equipment that produces sine, triangular, square, and sawtooth shape waveforms. The user can make these waveforms single-shot, using a trigger source, or repetitive, based on use. This kind of signal generator uses integrated circuits to create waveforms. Function generators cover both RF and Microwave frequencies.
- Frequency range: 0.1 Hz to 2 MHz
- Sine, square and triangle waveforms
- Max 30 Vpp output and seperate TTL output
- Attenuation: 10, 20, 30 dB calibrated steps
- Variable DC offset: -10V to +10V
- Internal and External sweep facility
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Short-Circuit Proof
The Philips PM5131 is a function generator with a frequency range of 0.1 Hz to 2 MHz and an impedance of 50 Ohms.