PM6681 Fluke Frequency Counter
The PM6681 is a Frequency Counter from Fluke.
- 50 ps single-shot time interval resolution (1 ps averaged)
- 1.25 mV vertical resolution
- 300 MHz range, options to 4.5 GHz
- 8k readings/s to internal memory
- 250 readings/s over GPIB
- Continuous single-period measurements at up to 40k readings/s
- Unique hold-off and arming delay facilities to measure any part of any complex signal
- TimeView™ PC software for time and frequency analysis
The Fluke PM 6681 timer/counter spans a frequency range of up to 8 GHz, which enables calibration of microwave links, communications and radar equipment. You can make frequency measurements accurately and easily, not only on continuous carrier waves, but also on burst signals. Resolution With the high resolution/speed performance of 11 digits/s, these counters are ideal tools for frequency measurements on telecom systems. Time interval measurements down to 1ps average and 50 ps single shot are supported.