PNW2051 Schaffner Surge Generator
- Pulse form: 0.5/700µs (open-circuit); 10/700µs (open-circuit)
- Voltage: 200V-6,600V ± 10% adjustable in 10V steps
- Short-circuit current: 13.3A-440A ± 10% into 15W impedance; 5A-165A ± 10% into 40W impedance
- Impedance: 15W, 40W
- Polarity: P (positive), N (negative), A (alternating)
- Pulse outputs: Earth-free (floating)
- Repetition: 15s-10,000s
- Number of pulses: 1-9,999
- Dimensions: 410 x 212 x 262mm (D x W x H)
The pulse network module type PNW 2051, in conjunction with the NSG 2050, produces the following pulses to satisfy the requirements of the standards:
- IEC 1000-4-5 (IEC801-5) / CCITT / NF C98-010 / etc.
- Telecom pulse 0.5/700µs
The Schaffner PNW2051 provides a 10/700 μs pulse, as specified in telecom applictions and also required in some industrial electronics standards, e.g. EN/IEC 61000-4-5. For higher test specifications, PNW 2051 also provides the sharper pulse rise time of 0.5 μs. The matching pulse networks, required in some applications, are available.
The image is for reference only. See product specification for details.