- It's an isolation transformer
- It's a variable AC supply
- It's a power line monitor
- It's an smp/watt meter
- It's a safety leakage tester
- Voltage 0-140 VAC (typical) continuously variable. Current 0-3 Amps continuous, 3-4 Amps intermittent usage (five minutes on, five minutes off).
- Range: 470 Watts
- LineVoltage: 0-150VAC +3% F.S. Output
- Watage: 0-150 VAC, +3% F.S. Output
- Current: ranges 0-1.5,O-4 AAC.
- Accuracy: 3 F.S.
- Output Wattage: ranges 0-175,O-470 watts.
- Method: V x amps.
- Saletv Leakage test fU.5. (Patent no. 4,35i,058) - Range: 0-800 uA. 3% F.S.
The PR570 is a analyzer from Sencore. The PR570 lets you know that your AC power is right and includes a variable isolated 470 Watt power transformer to isolate your AC line and vary the output voltage from 0 to 150 volts. You'll monitor voltage, current, and wattage to prove that the equipment under test isn't drawing too much current at any voltage setting.