PSB-2400L Instek DC Power Supply
The PSB-2400L is a 400 Watt DC Power Supply from Instek. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Output Volatge Rating: 0-80V
- Output Current Rating: 0-40A
- Output Power Rating: 400W
- Constant Power Output for Multi-Range (V&I) Operation
- Series and Parallel Operation (2 Units in Series or 4 Units in parallel Maximum)
- Sequence function edited by PC will be controlled through power supply optional interface
- Standard Interafce: RS-232C / USB / Analog Control Interface
- Optional Interface: GPIB
- User Manual (CD)
- AC Power Cord
- External Control Connector (26pin)
- Screws for output terminals on rear panel
- Protection covers for output terminals on rear panel
- Protection caps for output terminals on the front panel
- GND Cable
- USB Cable (For Model Number: PSB-2400L;PSB-2800L;PSB-2400L2;PSB-2400H;PSB-2800H)
- Local Bus (For Model Number: PSB-2400L;PSB-2800L;PSB-2400L2; PSB-2400H;PSB-2800H)
The Instek PSB-2400L, which is a high power density, programmable and multi-range output DC power supply. There are six models in the series including one power booster unit. The PSB-2000 series has the output voltage of 0~80V and 0~800V, and the output power ranges of 0~400W and 0~800W. The multi-range output functionality facilitates flexible collocations of higher voltage and larger current under the rated power range. Both series and parallel connections can be applied to the PSB-2000 series to fulfill the requirements of higher power output range.
The Instek PSB-2400L provides preset function keys to memorize regularly used settings of voltage, current and power that users can recall rapidly. The sequence function, via RS232C, USB interface or optional GPIB interface, can connect with the computer to produce output power defined by sequence of a series of set voltage and current steps that are defined by the computer. This function is often used to establish a standard test procedure for the verification of the influence on DUTs done by the swiftly changing operating conditions.
The Instek PSB-2400L protects over voltage and over current. The power supply output function will be shut down to protect DUTs while the protection mechanism is triggered to function. When conducting battery charging operation, the Hi-W mode of the PSB-2000 series will prevent reverse current from damaging power supply. The PSB-2000 series provides analog control and analog monitor interfaces on the rear panel to control PSB-2000 output via the external voltage or to externally monitor voltage and current output status of power supply. PSB-2000 panel can be rotated 90 degree angle suitable for vertical or horizontal position to accommodate the ideal space utilization.