PSM-6003 Instek DC Power Supply
- DC Output Low Range: 0-30V/6A
- DC Output High Range: 0-60V/3.3A
- Power: 200W
- Front and Rear Output Terminal
- Self-Test and Software Calibration
- Auto Step Runing with timer Setting and 100 Sets Memory
- High Resolution: 1mV/1mA
- 0.01% Load/Line Requlation, 350 Vrms Ripple
- Safety Design: OVP,OCP & OTP; Output ON/OFF Control
- High Visibility Vacuum-Fluorescent Display
- Standard Interface : RS-232C, GPIB
- Power cord
- User manual
- Test lead GTL-104 (4A ~10A) x 1
The PSM-6003 is a single output/dual range, 200W, programmable linear DC power supply. OVP, OCP, OTP, and output On/Off control protect PSM and loads from unexpected conditions.
High resolution, high regulation, low ripple are maintained at 1mV/1mA, 0.01%, and less than 350 Vrms, respectively. VFD panel with simultaneous view of output and parameter setting provide comfortable operation. Configuration is simplified with output limit store/recall function and Auto step running feature for continuous testing.
Self-test and software calibration features reduce maintenance overhead. SCPI command set and Labview driver access through RS-232C or GPIB interface provide remote control and ATE software development capability. The PSM Series is an ideal choice for high precision, high reliability application such as QA verification and R&D.