PSP-2010 Instek DC Power Supply
The PSP-2010 is a 200 Watt DC Power Supply from Instek. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 0-20V
- Current: 0-10A
- Power: 200W
- Normal , +% & -% Output Operation Key
- Setting of Voltage/Current/Power
- Output ON/OFF Control
- LCD Display
- 3 Steps Fan Speed Control
- Key Lock to Avoid Error Operation
- Standard Interface: RS-232C
- Optional European Jack Type Terminal
- Accessories: Instruction manual, Power cord, Test lead GTL-104 x 1m
The PSP-Series are single output, 200W, programmable switching DC power supplies. OVL, OCL, OTP, and OPL protect the PSP-Series and its loads from unexpected conditions. The PSP-Series have large LCD panel do display output and parameter simultaneously and a key lock feature to prevent changing the settings. The PSP-Series is suitable for generic bench-top applications in laboratories and educational institutions.