PSU 60-25 Instek DC Power Supply
The PSU 60-25 is a 1500 Watt DC Power Supply from Instek. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- PSU 12.5-120 Instek DC Power SupplyCondition: NewCurrent: 120 AVoltage: 12.5 VPower: 1.5 kWSpecial Price $1,790.38 Regular Price $1,995.00
- PSU 20-76 Instek DC Power SupplyCondition: NewCurrent: 76 AVoltage: 20 VPower: 1.52 kWSpecial Price $1,790.38 Regular Price $1,995.00
- PSU 40-38 Instek DC Power SupplyCondition: NewCurrent: 38 AVoltage: 40 VPower: 1.52 kWSpecial Price $1,790.38 Regular Price $1,995.00
- PSU 6-200 Instek DC Power SupplyCondition: NewCurrent: 200 AVoltage: 6 VPower: 1.2 kWSpecial Price $1,795.50 Regular Price $1,995.00
- PSU 150-10 Instek DC Power SupplyCondition: NewCurrent: 10 AVoltage: 150 VPower: 1.5 kWSpecial Price $1,790.38 Regular Price $1,995.00
- PSU 100-15 Instek DC Power SupplyCondition: NewCurrent: 15 AVoltage: 100 VPower: 1.5 kWSpecial Price $1,790.38 Regular Price $1,995.00
- PSU 300-5 Instek DC Power SupplyCondition: NewCurrent: 5 AVoltage: 300 VPower: 1.5 kWSpecial Price $1,790.38 Regular Price $1,995.00
- PSU 400-3.8 Instek DC Power SupplyCondition: NewCurrent: 3.8 AVoltage: 400 VPower: 1.52 kWSpecial Price $1,790.38 Regular Price $1,995.00
- PSU 600-2.6 Instek DC Power SupplyCondition: NewCurrent: 2.6 AVoltage: 600 VPower: 1.56 kWSpecial Price $1,790.38 Regular Price $1,995.00
- Voltage Rating: 0-60V
- Current Rating: 0-25A
- Output Power Rating: 1500W
- C.V/C.C Priority; Particularly Suitable for the Battery and LED Industry
- Adjustable Slew Rate
- Series and Parallel Operation (2 Units in Series/4 Units in Parallel Maximum)
- High Efficiency and High Power Density
- 1U height and 19" Rack Mount Size
- Bleeder Control function
- Internal Resistance function
- Protection: OVP, OCP, OHP, UVL, AC Fail, FAN Fail
- Standard Interface: LAN, RS-232 & RS485, USB (Device/Host),Analog Control Interface
- Option: GPIB isolated analog interface (voltage control/ current control)
- Laboratories and Educational Facilities
- Product Testing and Quality Assurance
- Service Operation and Post-Sales Support
- Product Development and Debugging
The Instek PSU 60-25 is a single output programmable switching DC Power Supply covering a power range up to 1500W. The Instek PSU-Series of products include five models with the combination from 6V to 60V rated voltages. As the PSU-Series can be connected in series for maximum 2 units or in parallel for maximum 4 units, the capability of connecting multiple PSU-Series for higher voltage or higher current output provides a broad coverage of applications.
Utilizing same model units of the PSU series to conduct series and parallel connections can increase total output power, total current or total voltage. The wide voltage and current output ranges of the PSU series can fully satisfy various voltage and current measurement requirements. The PSU series is a single power output DC programmable power supply, which outputs 1200W to 1560W. The PSU series provides maximum 2 units in series connection (models under 300V) to achieve maximum 600V or 4 units in parallel connection to obtain maximum800Aand the maximum output power of 6.24 kilowatts.
The PSU series allows settings for CC priority or CV priority. Under CC or CV mode, users can adjust slew rate for output voltage or current based upon test requirements. There are two kinds of slew rate settings: high speed priority and slew rate priority. High speed priority sets slew rate at the maximum speed to reach CC or CV mode. Slew rate priority allows users to set slew rate for CC or CV mode in order to control rise or fall slew rate. Slew rate priority mode is ideal for motor tests by adjusting the rise time of output voltage to protect DUT from being damaged by inrush current occurred at turn-on.
Comparing with other 1U power supplies available in the market, PSU supports a most complete array of interfaces, including USB, LAN, RS-232, RS-485, analog control interface, GPIB (option), isolated analog interface (voltage control), and isolated analog interface (current control). Via the multi-drop mode, PSU will not need any switch/hub and GPIB cable for remote control and slave unit augmentation when using LAN, USB or GPIB. This feature can help users save costs on augmentation equipment for connecting slave while using LAN or USB.
The new PSU-HV series is ideal for the primary input of DC/DC converter and servomotor production application. PSU is often integrated into component test systems such as aging test equipment for capacitors; 600V DC bias applications; aging test equipment for diode; semiconductor production equipment; automotive electronics; and ECU for V8 engine or V12 engine, etc.
The PSU series provides users with flexible settings of High/Low Level or Trigger input /Trigger output signals with pulse width of 1 ~ 60ms. Trigger input controls PSU to output or upload preset voltage, current and memory parameters. While outputting or uploading preset voltage, current and memory parameters PSU can produce corresponding Trigger output signals.