PSU 600-2.6 Instek DC Power Supply
- Voltage Output: 600V
- Current Output: 2.6A
- Power Output: 1560W
- C.V/C.C Priority Mode
- Adjustable Voltage/Current Rise and Fall Time
- Series/Parallel Connection: Max. 2 units (Models Under 300V)/4 units of The Same Model
- High Efficiency and High Power Density
- 1U Height and 19” Rack Mount Size
- Three sets of Preset Function
- Bleeder Control Function
- Internal Resistance Function
- Panel Lock Function
- Protection: OVP, OCP, OHP, UVL, AC Fail, FAN Fail
- Standard: USB, LAN, RS-232, RS-485, Analog Control
- Option: GPIB, Isolated Analog Interface (Voltage Control/Current Control)
- Warranty: 2 Years on Instrument. 1 Year on LCD display (Excludes probes)
- CD-ROM x 1 (User Manual, Programming Manual)
- Output terminal cover x 1
- Analog connector plug kit x 1
- Output terminal M8 bolt set (6V~60V model)
- Input terminal cover x 1
- 1U Handle (RoHS)
- 1U Bracket (LEFT, RoHS)
- 1U Bracket (RIGHT, RoHS)
- Power Cord (10A) x 1
- The Primary Input of DC/DC Converter
- Servomotor Manufacturing Equipment
- Aging Test Equipment for Capacitors
- Aging Test Equipment for Diodes
- Power Supply for Communications Equipment
The flexible arrangement of the PSU-series can reduce investment on test equipment facing different voltage and current test regulations. The PSU-series is a single power output DC programmable power supply, which outputs 1200W to 1560W. The PSU-series provides maximum 2 units in series connection (models under 300V) to achieve maximum 600V or 4 units in parallel connection to obtain maximum 800A and the maximum output power of 6.24 kilowatts.
The PSU-series allows settings for CC priority or CV priority. Under CC or CV mode, users can adjust slew rate for output voltage or current based upon test requirements. There are two kinds of slew rate settings: high speed priority and slew rate priority. High speed priority sets slew rate at the maximum speed to reach CC or CV mode. Slew rate priority allows users to set slew rate for CC or CV mode in order to control rise or fall slew rate. Slew rate priority mode is ideal for motor tests because it can protect DUT from being damaged by inrush current occurred at turn-on.
Comparing with other 1U power supplies available in the market, PSU-series supports a most complete array of interfaces, including USB, LAN, RS-232, RS-485, analog control interface, GPIB (option), isolated analog interface (voltage control), and isolated analog interface (current control). Via the multi-drop mode, PSU-series will not need any switch/hub and GPIB cable for remote control and slave unit augmentation when using LAN, USB or GPIB. This feature can help users save costs on equipment.
The PSU-series is ideal for the primary input of DC/DC converter and servo motor production application. PSU-series is often integrated into component test systems such as aging test equipment for capacitors; 600V DC bias applications; aging test equipment for diode; semiconductor production equipment; automotive electronics; and ECU for V8 engine or V12 engine, etc.
The PSU-series provides users with flexible settings of High/Low Level or Trigger input/Trigger output with pulse width of 1 ~ 60ms. Trigger input controls PSU-series to output or upload preset voltage, current and memory parameters. While outputting or uploading preset voltage, current and memory parameters PSU-series can produce corresponding Trigger output signals.
The image is for reference only. See product specification for details.