PULSAR Megger Analyzer
The PULSAR is an analyzer from Megger. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- Complete three-phase test system in one unit
- Unique Modular design for system customization
- Steady-state and dynamic testing
- Transient testing via DFR replay and EMTP/ATP simulation
- Capable of GPS satellite synchronized testing
- Simple manual control
- Totally automated testing
- Performs end-to-end tests
- Continuous LED displays
- Automatic range changing
- Immediate error indication
- Wide-frequency bandwidth
- Built-in RS-232 interface
The PULSAR Universal Protective Relay Test System represents the next generation in protective relay testing. This one-unit, modular system lets you select the testing capabilities you need now and expand as your requirements change. The PULSAR base unit includes the chassis, back plane, and input power and control module.
The system is customized by adding a timer module and the number of current and voltage amplifier modules needed for specific testing applications. For example, adding the timer, one current amplifier module and one voltage amplifier module to the base unit provides a variable AC/DC current and voltage output, adjustable phase angle and frequency settings, and comprehensive control, timing and monitoring circuits.