PW3335 Hioki Power Meter
Measure AC and DC Standby Power at a High Level of Precision
- AC/DC 6 V to 1000 V, 8 ranges
- Wide 1 mA to 20 A (14 ranges) max. continuous input of 30 A
- Wide frequency bandwidth of 0.1 Hz to 100 kHz or DC
- Power measurement: 6.0 mW to 20.0 kW
- Measure harmonic and standby power consumption according to IEC62301
- Achieve superior accuracy even with a low power factor for no-load testing of transformers and motors
- High-precision ±0.1% basic accuracy
- Synchronized control using up to 8 instruments
- Single-phase/ two-wires
- Built-in external sensor input terminals to measure up to 5000 A AC (PW3335-03, PW3335-04)
Hioki benchtop power meters and power analyzers are best in class power measuring instruments for measuring single to three-phase lines with a high degree of precision and accuracy. The PW3335 delivers high measurement accuracy and handles currents with higher crest values in lower current ranges (i.e., high crest factors) while minimizing the effects of power factor to greatly help reduce power measurement uncertainty, especially critical when the measured standby power is at μA levels.
The PW3335 Power Meter delivers a range configuration that lets you measure extremely low power levels with a margin to spare. Accuracy can be set from 10 μA and up for current, and 0 W and up for effective power. Perfect for measurements according to IEC62301 and other standards.