PWS2326 Tektronix DC Power Supply
- Voltage: 0-32V
- Current: 0-6A
- Power: 192W
- Linear Regulation
- 0.05% Basic Voltage Accuracy
- 0.2% Basic Current Accuracy
- 10 mV/10 mA Programming Resolution
- Less than 3 mVp-p Ripple and Noise
- Bright Display
- 20 User-defined Setup Memories
- Direct Parameter Entry using Numeric Keypad
- Vary Voltage or Current in User-selectable Steps
The Tektronix PWS2326 Power Supply satisfies a wide variety of applications, due to the wide current and voltage ranges, plus 10 mA and 10 mV resolution that is available. Low-noise linear regulation and 0.05% voltage accuracy provide the clean, accurate power you need at a price you can afford.
The numeric keypad makes it easy to specify a precise current limit before you start your test. You can also specify a maximum output voltage, which will prevent accidental voltage settings above the specified maximum. A user-definable password allows you to lock the front panel to prevent unwanted adjustments during critical tests.