PWS2721 Tektronix DC Power Supply
The PWS2721 is a 108 Watt DC Power Supply from Tektronix. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 0-72V
- Current: 0-1.5A
- Power: 108 W
- Linear Regulation
- 0.2% Basic Current Accuracy
- 10 mV/10 mA Programming Resolution
- Less than 3 mVp-p Ripple and Noise
- Bright Display
- 20 User-defined Setup Memories
- Direct Parameter Entry using Numeric Keypad
- Vary Voltage or Current in User-selectable Steps
- 3-year Warranty
- Accessories Included: line cord, User Manual, Traceable Certificate of Calibration, and documentation CD (includes user manuals and technical reference)
The Tektronix PWS2721 Power Supply satisfies a wide variety of applications, due to the wide current and voltage ranges, plus 10 mA and 10 mV resolution that is available. Low-noise linear regulation and 0.05% voltage accuracy provide the clean, accurate power you need at a price you can afford.
The numeric keypad makes it easy to specify a precise current limit before you start your test. You can also specify a maximum output voltage, which will prevent accidental voltage settings above the specified maximum. A user-definable password allows you to lock the front panel to prevent unwanted adjustments during critical tests.