PWS4721 Tektronix DC Power Supply
The PWS4721 is a 86 Watt DC Power Supply from Tektronix. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 0-72V
- Current: 0-1.2A
- Power: 86W
- Linear Regulation
- 0.03% Basic Voltage Accuracy
- 0.05% Basic Current Accuracy
- Less than 5 mVp-p Ripple and Noise
- Output Voltage, Current, and Limits Displayed Simultaneously on a Bright Display
- Up to 40 User-defined Setup Memories
- Direct Parameter Entry using Numeric Keypad
- Adjustable Overvoltage Protection
- List Mode for Stepping through Stored Test Sequences
- Remote Sense to Compensate for Lead Resistance
- Rear Outputs and Trigger/Status Lines
- USB Device Port on Rear Panel for Quick PC Connectivity and Remote Programming
- Includes National Instrument’s LabVIEW SignalExpress™ Tektronix Edition Software for Connecting Your Bench
- Accessories included: line cord, Quick Start User Manual, Traceable Certificate of Calibration, documentation CD (includes user manuals, programmer’s manual, and technical reference), and National Instruments LabVIEW SignalExpress Tektronix Edition CD
- 3-Year Warranty
The PWS4721 Programmable Power Supply makes a versatile addition to your bench. A basic voltage accuracy of 0.03% and 0.05% basic current accuracy, you can be confident in the power supply’s output value.
Remote sense capability to eliminate the effect of voltage drop in your lead wires and noise of less than 5 mVp-p further ensures accurate power delivery. List mode and a USB port for remote programming accelerate complex test development. The PWS4721 Power Supply Series generates the power you need for your application –quickly and precisely.