PXI-1042 National Instruments PXI
The PXI-1042 is an 8-slot pxi chassis from National Instruments.
- 0 to 55 °C extended temperature range (PXI-1042)
- Accepts both 3U PXI and CompactPCI modules
- Comply with all PXI and CompactPCI Specifications
- Low-jitter internal 10 MHz reference clock, with accuracy of 50 ppb using the PXI-6653 timing and synchronization module
- Remote power-inhibit control and voltage monitoring
- HALT tested for increased reliability
- AUTO/HIGH fan selector to optimize cooling and acoustic emissions
- Removable high-performance AC power supply
The National Instruments PXI-1042 Series 8-slot chassis are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of test and measurement applications. The NI PXI-1042 Series includes the PXI-1042 and the PXI-1042Q. The PXI-1042 operates in a temperature range extended to 55 °C. The PXI-1042 Series chassis incorporate all features of the latest PXI specification; including the built-in 10 MHz reference clock, PXI trigger bus, star trigger, and local bus.