PXI-2530 National Instruments PXI
- Can be used in an independent relay configuration
- Matrix-expandable using the NI TB-2631/2631B or the NI TB-2632/2632B
- 900 ch/s maximum switching speed
- 60 V DC or 30 Vrms maximum switching voltage
- 400 mA maximum switching current
The PXI-2530 switch module offers seven multiplexer/matrix configurations. The multiplexer configurations are 128x1 (1-wire), 64x1 (2-wire), 32x1 (4-wire), and eight banks of 16x1 (1-wire). The matrix configurations are 4x32 (1-wire), 8x16 (1-wire), and 4x16 (2-wire). You must select the appropriate terminal block to use with a specific configuration. The TB-2630 configures the switch as a multiplexer, and the TB-2631 and TB-2632 configure the switch as matrices.
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.