PXI-4130 National Instruments PXI
- ±20 V, 2 A, isolated output
- 4-quadrant operation - up to 10 W sinking
- Remote (4-wire) sense
- 5 current ranges - 2 A to 200 µA
- 1 nA measurement resolution on the 200 µA range
- 6 V, 1 A, ground referenced
- 120 μV/20 μA setpoint resolution
- 16-bit voltage/current setpoint and measurement
- Operating Systems: Windows Vista/XP/2000
- Recommended Software: LabVIEW, LabVIEW Real-Time, LabWindows™/CVI, Measurement Studio
- Other Compatible Software: Microsoft Visual Basic, C/C++
- Driver Software (included): NI-DCPower
The NI PXI-4130 is a programmable, high-power source measure unit (SMU) in a single-slot, 3U PXI module. It has a single isolated SMU channel that offers a four-quadrant ±20 V output that incorporates remote (4-wire) sense. This channel is capable of sourcing up to 40 W in quadrants I and III and sinking up to 10 W in quadrants II and IV. With five current ranges providing measurement resolution down to 1 nA, this precision source is ideal for design validation and semiconductor test applications that require programmatic sourcing and sweeping as well as high-accuracy measurements.
The PXI-4130 also includes a utility channel that can source either current or voltage with 16-bit setpoint and measurement resolution. You can use this output, which provides up to 6 V and 1 A, as a complementary power source to the SMU channel. Applications such as transistor characterization that require accurately sourcing a constant current or voltage while sweeping another current or voltage can greatly benefit from the reduced complexity, footprint, and cost that this module offers.