PXI-6509 National Instruments PXI
- 96 bidirectional digital I/O lines, 5 V TTL/CMOS (line direction selectable on an 8-bit port basis)
- High-current drive (24 mA sink or source)
- Programmable DO power-up states, DIO watchdogs, change detection, programmable input filters
- NI-DAQmx software technology for highest productivity and performance (NI-DAQmx 7.1 and later)
- Low-cost solution with advanced features for manufacturing test and industrial control applications
The PXI-6509 can directly drive external digital devices such as solid-state relays (SSRs). You can configure each port for input or output, and no external power supply is required for outputs.
Using programmable power-up states, you can configure the initial output states in software to ensure glitch-free, safe operations when connected to industrial actuators. If a computer or application fault occurs, the PXI-6509 can use digital I/O watchdogs to switch to a configurable safe output state to ensure detection and safe recovery from fault conditions. Programmable input filters eliminate glitches/spikes and provide debouncing for digital switches/relays through a software-selectable digital filter.