PXI-6713 National Instruments PXI
- 8 channels
- 1 MS/s maximum update rate
- 8 (5 V TTL/CMOS) digital I/O lines
- Digital triggering and external clocking
- 2 up/down counter/timers, 24-bit resolution
- NI-DAQmx driver with configuration utility to simplify configuration and measurements
The PXI-6713 is a high-speed analog output device designed to deliver simultaneous, multichannel updates for control and waveform output applications, such as stimulus-response, power supply control, high-speed, deterministic control, and sensor/signal simulation. In addition, the device provides eight 5 V TTL/CMOS digital I/O lines; two 24-bit, 20 MHz counter/timers; and digital triggering and external clocking capabilities.
The PXI-6713 can replace several kinds of instruments, including stand-alone proportional integral derivative (PID) controllers, low-speed arbitrary waveform generators, and function generators. You can control each data point for each channel to define common waveforms, such as square, sine, or sawtooth, as well as complex waveforms.