- Wide measurement bandwidth (DC, up to 2 MHz).
- Accurate capturing of input waveforms using high-speed (maximum 5 MS/s) sampling.
- Voltage and current waveform display and analysis functions to enable power calculations on fluctuating inputs.
- Harmonic analysis (up to 500th order) and Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) functions to enable high-frequency power spectrum analysis.
- Multiple channel, synchronized measurements using multiple units and Master-Slave trigger function simplifies complex investigations.
- Environmentally friendly design based on YOKOGAWA's Guidelines for Designing Products for the Environment and Criteria for Environmental Assessment in Product Design.
- Sensor input module option enables evaluation of motor efficiency and total efficiency including the motor drive.
The PZ4000 is a power analyzer from Yokogawa.
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.